California FHA Streamline Refinance Program Highlights
Refinance your California FHA mortgage
- No verification of employment or income
- No credit score check
- No appraisal required – homes that are considered to be “underwater” still qualify!
- Available throughout the state of California.
The California FHA Streamline Refinance is considered streamlined because it enables you to reduce the interest rate on your current home loan and does not require an appraisal. It also cuts down on the amount of required paperwork, saving you both time and money!
To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your original California FHA loan must be in good standing, meaning your payments have been made on time for the past 12 months.
- The refinance must lower your monthly interest payments.
** There is no option to receive cash back.
Contact Us About Refinancing!